A holiday classic with a twist: try this healthier, high-protein version of traditional Christmas Eggnog.
FULL RECIPE AVAILABLE HERE ☞ https://goo.gl/C1FCU7 ☜
SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THE LATESTET VIDEOS ☞ https://goo.gl/qUytio ☜
Check out our online store: https://prozis.com/vtp
➤ Use the code: YTPRZINT-10 and get -10% in our online store!
➤ Products shown in this video:
* 100% Whey Prime 2.0, Prozis Sport – http://prozis.com/vtt
* VitaFiber, Prozis Foods – http://prozis.com/vty
➤ Watch more Prozis TV Playlists:
* WORKOUTS: https://goo.gl/BC2Lln
* COOKING SHOWS: https://goo.gl/AeDeZb
* SUPPLEMENT REVIEWS: https://goo.gl/duJAEy
➤ Follow us for exclusive content and discounts:
* Blog: http://www.prozis.com/blog
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Prozis
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/prozis
* Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/prozis/
* Instagram: http://instagram.com/prozis
Prozis is the biggest online sports nutrition store in Europe, offering a perfect online shopping experience every day to thousands of customers all over the world: https://prozis.com/vtp
¼ cup whey protein (vanilla flavour)
1 cup coconut milk
3 egg whites
¼ cup milk
7 g VitaFiber
1 cinnamon stick
Cinnamon powder, to taste
1. In a bowl, mix the whey protein, the coconut milk and the egg whites into a foamy consistency.
2. Heat the milk in a saucepan without boiling it. Then add the VitaFiber, while continuously stirring.
3. When the liquid mixture is hot, pour it slowly on the foamy mixture made at step 1, stirring continuously. Do this step very carefully, so you don’t curdle the eggs.
4. After combining all the ingredients, pour the mixture into the saucepan used before and heat it again over medium/low heat with a cinnamon stick, continuing to stir until it achieves the desired consistency.
5. Pour the mixture into a glass. You can drink it while still warm or allow it to chill in the fridge.
6. Add an extra sprinkle of cinnamon before drinking and enjoy!