Here’s how to Questify Chicken and Waffles!
Get the ALL NEW Beyond Cereal Bar here:
Net Carbs: 5g (4g sugar)
Total Carbs: 8g
-2 (3-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-¼ teaspoon salt
-1 tablespoon coconut oil
-1 Quest® Waffle Beyond Cereal Bar
-2 tablespoons Quest® Multi-Purpose Protein Powder
-1/4 cup egg whites
1. Using a paper towel, pat each chicken cutlet completely dry.
2. In a small bowl, mix garlic powder and salt, and sprinkle over both sides of each chicken breast. Set aside.
1. Break Cereal Bar® into small pieces and add pieces to a mini-blender and process into fine crumbs.
2. In a small mixing bowl add Cereal Bar® crumbs.
Dredge & Egg Wash:
1. Add Quest Protein Powder™ to a medium bowl.
2. In a small bowl, lightly whisk egg whites.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Dredge each chicken cutlet in Quest Protein Powder™ then dip in egg wash.
3. Coat each piece with Cereal Bar® crumbs, covering each side well.
4. In a large frying pan, heat coconut oil on low-medium for about 5 minutes.
5. Place both breaded chicken cutlets in pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side.
6. Carefully remove cutlets from pan, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
8. Remove from oven, and serve immediately.
Follow Quest Cooking!